Gyossait Gyossait

Nice

Occasionally frustrating due to stiff controls but the style , music and story more than makes up for it! Amazing work.

Nuclearoids Nuclearoids

Great

Great music and addicting gameplay, the soundeffects where superb. The only thing missing is a hotkey for reset, and if you hit continue before all the nucleuses has blown up , do you still get points for them? Just nitpicking :D

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Woah

Nice, AND educational :> Would be fun to throw in some fictional characters like the king of cosmos or something ^^ Also gief mass relays so we can explore some ^^

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Nice!

Sweet stuff guys :D Me want MOAR!

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Sweeeeet

Cool song , and a addictive game. BUT in the later levels all you do is shake your mouse to get them all :( You should add a flawless or perfect title when you complete a level without missing any and then it goes on like flawles x2 and something like that :D Would be cool , KEEP it up !

William and Sly William and Sly

Breathtaking!

Loved it, the visual style reminded me of Scandinavian country's and the music and ambient sounds where great and for some reason it reminded me of donkey Kong country. A nice , easy and laidback game :> Keep on going!

Kajenx responds: